Guide to Hen Party Games
Mr & Mrs Style Questions
These can be a good laugh, chose the questions carefully as you don't want to offend anyone. You could have forfeits if the hen gets a question wrong. You could make up your own questions or choose from the ideas below. Alternatively you could sneakily ask the groom some 'personal' questions before the hen party.
- What's his most annoying habit?
- If you could get rid of one of his possessions what would it be?
- What's the most embarrassing thing he's ever done?
- Who was his childhood sweetheart?
- If he could sleep with a famous person who would it be?
- Pets, is he a cat person or a dog person?
- Does he do the dishes, and will he still do them after you're married?
- Does he snore?
- If he won the lottery, what would he spend it on?
- When was his first kiss? - and who with?
- What was the naughtiest thing he did at school?
- Does he fart under the duvet?
- What was the name of his first pet?
- If he could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What's more important to him: Health or Wealth?
- Does he have a hairy chest / back / bumÖ.?
- Would you still want to marry him if he grew a beard?
- What was his Ďpick up line' when you first met?
The Blue Peter Hen Party Wedding Dress Game
A great fun game if you are celebrating in a house or other property with multiple rooms. Split the group in to two or more teams, each team is sent to a different room where they are provided with a broadsheet newspaper, a roll of tin foil and a roll of cello tape. Set a time limit and each team has to create a wedding dress that one person from each team has to model to the whole group when the time is up. This can either be treated as just a fun activity or the hen can pick a winner. You may choose to have the hen join in with one team or if you really want to push the boat out organise for her to have a manicure, relaxing bubble bath or similar while the teams set to work on creating their haute couture dresses.
How well do you know the Hen?
Design a quiz to see how well the group knows the Hen; you may wish to get some assistance with this from the henís mother or from her husband to be. All the girls have to answer the questions in a pub quiz style and then the results are totaled up to see how well each person knows her. You could present the top three with badges numbered 1, 2 and 3 as prizes.
Hen Party Pass the Parcel
This takes a bit of careful thought but is worth it. Organise a standard game of pass the parcel perhaps placing a little gift or chocolate in each layer so that everyone who unwraps the parcel gets a gift. Make sure you are able to recognise the last layer of wrapping paper so that you can organise the music to be stopped so that the final parcel falls in the hens lap. You may wish to bring the other girls in on this to ensure the hen is left holding the parcel. You can fill the last parcel with lots of lovely or perhaps naughty gifts for the hen to enjoy.
Hen Balloon Challenge
Write down a number of questions or punishments on small pieces of paper that can be rolled up and placed inside a balloon before itís blown up. At certain points during the festivities the hen has to burst a balloon and answer the questions or follow the instructions. These could be wedding related questions, that if she answers incorrectly, her punishment is to do a shot, alternatively they could be 20 embarrassing questions and she is given the choice of answering the question or drinking a shot.
Hen Night Challenges
Come up with a series of challenges for the Hen to be completed through out the evening this does work better if you are out in public. Here are some suggestions but you can add to these or come up with your own.
- Persuade a guy to give you his underwear
- Get a free drink from the bar man
- Get a free drink for everyone in the group from the barman.
- Kiss the first man she sees with a moustache (Regardless of what he looks like)
- Find a man wearing sandals with white socks and kiss him in front of the group. (If no one in sandals can be found just white socks will suffice)
- The group must pick a target perhaps the best looking man in the room, you must seduce him in to buying you a drink, you can say or do what ever you wants to in order to achieve this.
- You must find a man with a condom and bring it back to the group and blow it up.
- You need to find a divorced man bring him over to the group and get him to tell you and the other hens 3 things that should never be done in bed in order to ensure a successful marriage.
- You must come up with and get the group to agree on 3 bad male habits that women hate. These should be written down so that you can make sure you never allow your husband to develop or bring said habits in to the marriage.
- Have your photo taken with a police man while he shows you his truncheon.
- Find a man to remove a garter from your leg with only his teeth.
- Convince a man to give you an impromptu strip dance. (Perhaps just his shirt off if your in a nice bar)
- Convince a member of the public that you are a different nationality; you can go with which ever fake accent you think you can pull off the best.
- Best looking man in the room
- Best dressed man in the room
- Sexiest door man
- Best smelling man in the room
Hen Party Sports Day
Why not organise an old fashioned sports day for the group, taking everyone back to their school days. You can issue certificates and or medals for the winners. You can even insist everyone dresses up in traditional school PE kit. A great activity if you are near a park, the beach or if you have access to a large garden.
- Sack race
- Egg and spoon race
- Three legged race
- 100 metres
- Long jump
- Tug of war
- Welly wanging
- Skipping race